Are you on the quest for a foundation that flawlessly embodies a natural look, lasting untouched throughout the day? Do you grapple with sensitive, dry, normal, combination, or oily skin? Discover which Fusion Foundation truly aligns with your unique needs.
OUR FUSION MATTE VS. GLOW FOUNDATION
Both of our Fusion Foundations are enriched with active ingredients, providing a long-lasting, dermatologically tested solution suitable for all skin types. You have the choice between two finishes, tailored to your skin and personal preferences.
FUSION MATTE FOUDATION
Does your entire face or T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) tend to shine during the day, or do you battle with acne-prone skin? Bring balance to your skin's flora and calm sebum production with our Fusion Matte Foundation, perfect for combination and oily skin.
FUSION GLOW FOUNDATION
Our Fusion Glow Foundation hydrates, evens out your skin tone, and shields it from free radicals. This foundation is an ideal choice for dry and normal skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT FUSE WITH YOUR SKIN
Similar to other Couleurs de Noir products, the Fusion Foundations bridge the gap between makeup and skincare, offering more than just makeup; they deliver high-quality skincare through active ingredients.
- Centella Asiatica helps combat aging.
- Ceramides promote hydrated skin and a strong skin barrier.
- Mango Leaf Extract contributes to hydrated skin and helps reduce sebum production.
- Vitamin C enhances the skin's collagen production.
- Niacinamide supports the strengthening of the skin barrier and promotes an even skin tone.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SHADE FOR YOUR COMPLEXION
Every skin has an undertone – warm, cool, or neutral. But how do you determine your undertone, and why does it play a role in choosing a foundation?
4 WAYS TO DETERMINE YOUR UNDERTONE
- Examine the veins on the inside of your wrists. If they have a blue-green hue, you have a warm undertone. If the veins appear more blue-purple, you have a cool undertone. If you see both purple and green veins, you likely have a neutral undertone.
- Your skin's reaction to direct sunlight also reveals much about your undertone. Those who burn quickly have a cool undertone, while sun worshippers who never burn have a warm undertone. If you tan well but also experience sunburn, you likely have a neutral undertone.
Do you only look good in gold jewelry? You may have a warmer undertone.If silver jewelry complements your skin, you might have a cooler undertone. Individuals with a neutral undertone can pull off both gold and silver jewelry.
- Your skin may exhibit certain tones. Pink, red, or blue hues indicate a warm undertone. Golden, yellow, or peachy tones suggest a cool undertone. If you see multiple tones in your skin, you likely have a neutral undertone.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE RIGHT FOUNDATION FOR YOUR UNDERTONE
If you have a warm undertone with visible pink or rosy tones and sunburn easily, it's best to avoid foundations that emphasize redness. Choosing the right foundation neutralizes your skin tones, providing a natural look.
Take the test
HOW TO APPLY YOUR FOUNDATION?
Apply your foundation over your entire face, don't forget your chin. You can use your fingers or, for a flawless finish, our Beauty Blender will get the job done in no time.